12 March 2008

Looking for a NewtonScript Book

I know it is available in PDF form, but for nostalgia purposes I am looking for a paper copy of the book "The NewtonScript Programming Language." There were a couple of versions of this book; it was not sold separately but included in packaged versions of the Newton Toolkit sold to developers. And thus, most of them have probably been discarded.

The older version of the book can be seen in bottom row, just left of center in this picture from the Newton Museum. The later version, if I recall correctly, was white with yellow typography and a picture of a toolbox on the cover. I will pay (some reasonable amount, plus shipping cost) for either or both books reasonable condition.

1 comment:

Paul R. Potts said...

UPDATE: I have the newer books, but I'd still be interested in a copy of the earlier one.